I’m inviting you to help me GIVE donations to worthy organizations this holiday season and I’m going to make it fun and easy!
Announcing the Learn & Give Holiday AMA!
AMA stands for ‘Ask Me Anything’ and it’s your chance to get a burning question answered while also raising funds for worthy organizations.
I’m Kelly McCausey, owner of MomWeb Hosting and long time Content Marketing Coach. I have 20+ years of experience in making the most of a business website and I’d love to share my brain and creativity with you while giving back in a fun way!
Ask me a juicy question about Websites or Web Hosting and if I’ll get the best answer I can for you. (And if I don’t know the answer, I’ll find someone amazing who CAN!)
Question examples might look like…
- Is WordPress still the right choice for my website needs?
- Do I want to self-host a shopping car these days or use a SaaS provider like ThriveCart?
- Do I need a mailing list even if my website is brand new?
- How can I be sure my website is secure?
- Can you take a look at my website and give me some tips for improvement?
When I publish your AMA video, I’m going to also donate $25 to the non-profit organization of your choice!
Learning and giving is the best!
Use the form below to submit your question.
The deadline for submission is Noon on Friday, December 15th.