1. Login to our help desk at https://www.momwebs.com/help
2. From the top menu, select Domains -> My Domains
3. To the right of the domain name for which you want to change the nameservers, click the down arrow and then select Manage Nameservers
4. If you are hosting the site at Mom Webs, click the radio button next to Use default nameservers. If you are hosting the site elsewhere, click the other radio button and then fill in the new nameservers.
5. Click the Change Nameservers button.
To change the nameservers on a domain registered elsewhere, contact your domain registrar (each registrar has a different method of doing this.) Change the nameservers to:
Be sure to replace all nameservers already on your registration with the Mom Webs nameservers listed above.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
If you already own a domain name that is at another registrar, you can transfer the registration...
If your domain name is registered at Mom Webs it is simple to change the contact information for...
We're sorry to see that you want to transfer your registration, but rest assured that the...
If you have a Multi or Mega hosting plan you can host as many domains as you can fit within your...
GoDaddy has a confusing interface that seems to be designed to sell more services rather than...